back to articles
Youth team and individual sports in the Mt. Juliet area
There are lots of options for children to play a variety of sports in the Mt. Juliet area. From baseball to football, most sports are covered. The following are popular team sports organizations.
- Mt. Juliet League: Tball, baseball and softball from ages 4-18 for boys and girls. Ball fields are located on Lebanon Rd. in Mt. Juliet, just past the intersection of Lebanon Rd. and Mt. Juliet Rd. 615-758-8991.
- Mt. Juliet Youth Football and Cheerleading: Competitive Tackle Football and Cheerleading for ages 5-14. The home field is located at Charlie Daniels Park in Mt. Juliet off N. Mt. Juliet Rd. 615-754-7314.
- Mt. Juliet Soccer Association: Youth Soccer for ages 4-18. 615-754-2380.
- West Wilson Basketball Association: Basketball for youth up to HIgh School levels.
- Game On Sports: Offers Providence Panthers Basketball, Mt. Juliet flag football, soccer league, lacrosse and cheerleading.
- Central Tennessee Soccer: Soccer leagues for youth ages 16 and under.
- The YMCA of Middle Tennessee also offers various youth sports at its Donelson/Hermitage location. Some of these are Baseball/Tball, soccer, basketball, flag football and hockey.
If you and your child are interested in individual sports, there are also a lot of choices.
- The YMCA of Middle Tennessee offers swim classes, tennis lessons and karate.
- Danner Karate Center is located off Lebanon Rd. in Mt. Juliet.
- The Langford Farms club offers swim lessons and tennis lessons. Membership may be required. Call or visit their website for more info.
- Universal Gymnastics offers girls competitive gymnastics and boys pre-team gymnastics. They also offer after school programs that pick up at several of our local Mt. Juliet schools.
-Written by Maggie Claprood and Judy Rockensock-